If you’re a Chili’s Queso and Chips fan, like I am, you are no doubt disappointed that Chili’s no longer offers the free queso and chips. For the time being, if you sign up as a member, you can get FREE chips and salsa or drink on each visit.
In addition to FREE Chips & Salsa (or a Non-Alcoholic Beverage) on every visit, you get:
- Personalized Rewards just for you – free kids meals, free delivery, free appetizers, free desserts and more!
- Free dessert on your birthday
- 1-Tap reorder of your favorites in the Chili’s mobile app
- Use your Rewards when ordering To Go, Curbside or Delivery from chilis.com
You may want to try this copycat recipe instead at home if you really want chili con queso and don’t want to head out to your local Chili’s. My family begs me to make this during football season, it’s a favorite.
Chili’s Copycat Queso Recipe
- 16 ounce box Velveeta cheese
- 1 cups milk
- 2 teaspoons paprika
- 1/2 tsp ground cayenne pepper
- 15 ounce can Hormel Chili No Beans
- 4 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 Tablespoon Lime Juice
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
Cut the Velveeta cheese into cubes, melt and toss in the remaining ingredients. Viola, easy peasy!
Grab your chips and hear your family cheer.